How to pass parameter to DataEnvironment (stored proc)
Author Message
 How to pass parameter to DataEnvironment (stored proc)

I'm trying to pass an input parameter to a dataEnvironment which is
executing a stored proc. but don't know how.

If I manually input the value under the properties tab for paramters, it
works fine but this is not ideal, since I like it to pick up the value from
a field (txt1.text) as its input.
Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanx

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem passing parameters to MSSQL Svr stored proc using API

2. Passing parameter from VB6 to a CRW report based on a Stored Proc

3. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

4. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

5. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

6. Performance of Stored Proc Parameter Passing

7. Passing DATETIME parameter to stored proc

8. passing stored proc parameters to crystal reports

9. Passing Parameters to stored parameter queries using VB 5's Data Controls

10. Stored proc parameters in crystal reports

11. Retrieving Output Parameters from SQL Stored Proc

12. limit to parameters sent to stored proc