REQ: Help on database aplication
Author Message
 REQ: Help on database aplication

Im a beginner in programming.
However, in my job I need an application that does the following:
        1-Enter data in 2 numeric fields and 1 character field
        2-Wenever I enter data in those 3 fields that already exists
in those precisely fields, the program alerts me and does not aloud to
save data.
Can anyone give me the routine for this procedure?

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: Help With Protecting Databases

2. REQ: Help With Protecting Databases

3. REQ - Help with VBScript & FP2000 Database Results

4. Windows Database Aplication Example

5. Help Desk aplication

6. HELP!!!, with a Sound Aplication.

7. Help ::: Receive data for Vb5 aplication :::

8. I nead help with an Network aplication.

9. REQ: Lottery database program

10. REQ: I need a source for creating Database

11. REQ:Updating Database

12. REQ:Updating Database