Bound Data List
Author Message
 Bound Data List

Hi,

How can I select an item PROGRAMMATICALLY from a DataList control? I need
the first item in the list to be selected on form load event and to be
highlighted on activation.

I need the DataList, not ListBox.

Thanks in advance.

Thu, 21 Aug 2003 02:01:05 GMT

1. Bind Data/List to Recordset

2. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

3. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid

4. Data bound Combos or Not Data Bound Combos

5. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

6. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

7. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

8. Data-Bound List Box

9. selecting items in a Data bound list and passing a field content for the selected record

10. Data bound List box

11. data-bound list question

12. GPF Using Data Bound List Boxes