Crystal Report: How to Set Location of OLE object at Run Time
Author Message
 Crystal Report: How to Set Location of OLE object at Run Time

My VB5 app uses Crystal Report control to generate a report which includes
user's signature (stored as a bitmap image). I need to know how to set the
location of a linked object at run time. Thanks in advance!

Jenny

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Report: How to Set Location of OLE object at Run Time

Try:
    Report1.ReportFileName = App.Path & \reportname.rpt
    Report1.DataFiles(0) = "App.Path & "\dbname.mdb"
    Report1.WindowTitle = Title
    Report1. Action = 1

HTH

etta

Quote:

>My VB5 app uses crystal report control to generate a report which includes
>user's signature (stored as a bitmap image). I need to know how to set the
>location of a linked object at run time. Thanks in advance!

>Jenny

Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report -- set location of database at run time

2. Run Time Change of DB Location, Setting Passwords, and Rpt Location

3. Setting a database location at run time?

4. Assign OLE Object Of Crystal Report Object

5. Crystal Reports 6 and Setting MDB File Name and Location

6. crystal reports- setting database location

7. Crystal Reports 6 and Setting MDB File Name and Location

8. Setting Crystal Report Database Location at RunTime...

9. -Help- Setting Crystal Reports.Net Database Location

10. Crystal Reports, Setting Location property takes too long

11. How can i programmically Set Location of my database in Crystal Report of vb.net

12. How to set a report time on crystal report