Seeking Report Generator for VB4.0!!
Author Message
 Seeking Report Generator for VB4.0!!

Does anybody know of a GOOD report generator for ODBC databases to use with
VB 4.0? I'm rather disappointed of Crystal Reports (the version that comes
with VB4). Haven't tried the PRO-version.

I don't mind working with DLL's instead of OCX:s

Thankful for any suggestions!!!!
Marcus Nilsson
Sweden

Sun, 30 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Seeking Report Generator for VB4.0!!

maybe u should try the crystal report standalone.

don't use the crystal report when u were asked during installing

but u might want to install crystal report first, then VB.

--
Regards

(Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore)
http://www.tp.ac.sg

Mon, 31 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report Generator Recommendations Sought

2. Reports writer / generator - Diamond Reports TM

3. Access report generator instead of Crystal Reports

4. Reports writer / generator - Diamond Reports TM

5. Crystal Reports Report Generator

6. VB4.0 Form Generator

7. report generator

8. Universal report generator