Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,
Author Message
 Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

Hi,
I have a small problem, and if you know the answer I would really be
thankful for your help.
I have an access database which is called "Client.mdb"
on a form, I displayed a dbcombox for the costumer's name
a textbox for the address
a textbox for the city
a textbox for the state
and a textbox for the zipcode
on all my textboxes and the dbcombobox I have set their Datasource and
Datafield properties to Data1,
when I run the program the information on the first record of the data shows
on the form,
but what I need to do is, when I change the costumer's name on the
dbcombobox (which displays all of the costumer's names on it) I want the
textboxes to show the address, city, state, and zipcode of the costumer I
have choosen,
Thank you in advance,
Enrique G Lugo

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

just findfirst
ie:
with data1.recordset
        .findfirst "name = '" & cbo.text & "'"
end with

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have a small problem, and if you know the answer I would really be
> thankful for your help.
> I have an access database which is called "Client.mdb"
> on a form, I displayed a dbcombox for the costumer's name
> a textbox for the address
> a textbox for the city
> a textbox for the state
> and a textbox for the zipcode
> on all my textboxes and the dbcombobox I have set their Datasource and
> Datafield properties to Data1,
> when I run the program the information on the first record of the data
shows
> on the form,
> but what I need to do is, when I change the costumer's name on the
> dbcombobox (which displays all of the costumer's names on it) I want the
> textboxes to show the address, city, state, and zipcode of the costumer I
> have choosen,
> Thank you in advance,
> Enrique G Lugo

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

5. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

7. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

8. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

9. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

12. help help help help help