Find/Seraching For Records Vb to Access 2.0
Author Message
 Find/Seraching For Records Vb to Access 2.0

I would like the user of my small program to run a search of a
database called title.mdb

The main field I would like the user to search by is the field
ShortTitle.

The user inputs the serach in a text box called txtSearch.text

is there anyone who can help with the code, I have no idea
i keep getting errors like can not bind txtSearch.text?

Any help would be great.

Warren Darragh

Fri, 02 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Install Access 2.0 Cmpt Layer w/o Access 2.0 for VB 3.0

2. record numbers in VB/Access 2.0 tables

3. Record locking with VB 4.0 16bit and Access 2.0

4. VB 4.0, Access 2.0, or VC++ 2.0?

5. VB 3.0, Access 2.0 and Crystal Reports 2.0

6. VB 4.0, Access 2.0, or VC++ 2.0?

7. VB 2.0 and Access 1.0 / 2.0 Problem.

8. To find a record in ACCESS 7 DB with VB 4.0

9. Accessing Access 2.0 database with VB3, ODBC 2.0 and Microsotf Jet Engine Compatibility Layer

10. VB%: Finding matching records in a Record set...

11. SubForm Active Record Problem - Access 2.0

12. Developing query to delete records from Access 2.0 with VB3