Load label at real time
Author Message
 Load label at real time

Make an array of labels, then add, subtract, move etc... at run time.
Quote:

>Hello !

>I want to know how to load labels at run time , that i could see them
>and move them so they will not cover the other label .

>Thanks ,
>Tomer .
>------|
>  1
>------|

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Load label at real time
Hello !

I want to know how to load labels at run time , that i could see them
and move them so they will not cover the other label .

Thanks ,
Tomer .
------|
  1
------|

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Real Time Control and Timed Routines, please help

2. Labels etc on top of real Controls

3. Current-time Runing-time in label.

4. Current-time Runing-time in label.

5. SSTAB loading with controls at run time LOAD() vs INITIALIZE()

6. Can't get HWnd of real parent form since usercontrol container changes during load

8. Load time VB-forms (design time)

9. Real-time checking of duplicate entries

10. real time linking

11. Q: real-time list of connected users ?

12. Problem with real-time system