Updating dbGrid
Author Message
 Updating dbGrid

I'm trying to use the dbGrid to add items to a table containing a foreign key.
I would like to update the foreign key to the value contained in another
control on the form using the following code in the BeforeInsert event:
        DBGrid1.Columns(0).Value = txtField(0).Text

This produces the following error:
Run-time error #428 "Object doesn't support this property or method"

Any help overcoming this stumbling block would be appreciated

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to update DbGrid

2. Update DBgrid control??

3. Update DBGrid from a data control?

4. REPOST: Update DBGrid before DataReport

5. Update DBGrid before DataReport

6. updating dbgrid from dbcombo

7. Updating DBGrid

8. updating dbgrid from dbcombo

9. Help on updating DBGrid

10. (DBGrid) Updating Appearance with out updating Database

11. (DBGrid) Updating appearance without updating Database

12. DBGrid - Drag and drop data from one DBGrid to another DBGrid