important database question, please help me?
Author Message
 important database question, please help me?

Who can help me ?

I am programmimng not so long in Visual Basic 5.
On this moment, I try to learn something about DATABASES .
I can make a database in ACCES and use it in VB5.
So I can wall trough the database from the first record to the last.

Now is my question :

Who can give me an example (source code) of How to
            add /delete/edit and save records

If you can help me. It makes me a happy man

thanks,

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 important database question, please help me?
Here is a very rudimentary way to add and delete records using a bound data
control.  Whenever you make any changes with a bound data control and move
on to another record your changes are automatically made in the database.

Private Sub cmdAdd_Click()
   data1.Recordset.AddNew  ' add a new record to the table
   txtFirstfield.SetFocus  ' Set the focus to the textbox with the first
field you have displayed
End Sub

Private Sub cmdDelete_Click()
   data1.Recordset.Delete  ' delete the current record
End Sub

Quote:

>Who can help me ?

>I am programmimng not so long in Visual Basic 5.
>On this moment, I try to learn something about DATABASES .
>I can make a database in ACCES and use it in VB5.
>So I can wall trough the database from the first record to the last.

>Now is my question :

>Who can give me an example (source code) of How to
>            add /delete/edit and save records

>If you can help me. It makes me a happy man

>thanks,

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Important Question (please answer!)

3. Database Question Please Help and jpeg and gif question

4. Important Please Help

5. Important Please Help

6. please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it very important

7. Need Help please, very important...

8. Important Please Help...

9. Components/ASP problem . Please help,very important

11. Please help...This is important.

12. Please help...This is important.