Access to Access objects from Word
Author Message
 Access to Access objects from Word

I'd like to write a small app accessing MS Access objects from MS Word
with VBA.
The book I got does not explain how this works across applications.
Can anybody give me a hint how to do this?

Any help appreciated

Peter

    Peter Egli
    NetModule AG
    Meriedstrasse 7
    CH-3172 Niederwangen
    Tel       +41 31 994 27 40
    Fax       +41 31 994 27 41
    Internet   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Object reference back to Access from Word stored in Access

2. Access Access-Objects from Word ?

3. accessing word document through vb.net using word com object

4. move between Access and Word, back to Access, Close word

5. Copying an OLE object from an Access table to Word via VBA

6. Access 97: How do I edit an embedded Word object through automation

7. Retrieving Access OLE Object data from Word VBA using DAO

8. Inserting an OLE object (BMP file )in Word with access

9. Printing Word Object in Access 97

10. Access OLE object (bitmap picture) stored in table to Word

11. Running Macros on Word OLE objects in Access

12. Word OLE Objects in Access 97