Nt or Win 2000 service
Author Message
 Nt or Win 2000 service

Hi,
     excuse me for my language, but I don't know english very well.
I'm an italian vb developer. I need to install my software as Nt (or win
2000) service. I' have found in internet an active x object (ntsvocx.dll)
which permits that but I need to permit my service program interact with
desktop and I haven't found that function in the active x. With the ntsvocx
I have installed correctly my program as Nt service but I haven't find a
method to permit interact with desktop.
Can you help me?
There is an api code or a control to resolve completely my problem?
Thx for your inerest.

Alberto De Biasi

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:22:41 GMT

1. Nt or win 2000 service

2. Set up a VB service on win 2000 Server

3. Failure to Launch Outlook 2000 As a NT Service

4. look if a nt service is runnning (window 2000 server), in vb net

5. How to control NT/2000 service from VB?

6. NT/2000 Service in VB.NET

7. Service sous NT&2000

8. How to make a Windows nt/2000 Services in Visual Basic 6

9. How to control NT/2000 service from VB?

10. Differances In RTF control between NT and Win 2000

11. RegCreateKeyEx, Win NT/2000, and compiler optimization

12. VBS for Win NT & 2000-Michael Harris