Passing String Arrays between VB and VC
Author Message
 Passing String Arrays between VB and VC

  Does anyone know anthing about how to make a VC++ DLL that uses
variable length string arrays passed from VB 4.0?  I know how to make
one
that accesses other arrays and variable length strings but NOT arrays
of variable length strings.  I would also like info on BYTE array
conversion and finding an LBOUND and UBOUND function in C++ that works
on VB arrays.
                                            Thanks,
                                            Cedric Johnson

Sat, 21 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing String Arrays between VB and VC

2. passing vb5 arrays of strings to a vc++ 5 C dll

3. Passing VB array to VC

4. Passing strings between VC and VB

5. passing arrays from vb to vc

6. VC & VB String Array for CDO Categories

7. passing array to VC server

8. passing (string) arrays from VB to C-DLL and vice versa

9. Passing an array of strings from VB to Windows API

10. Passing array of strings to a dll in VB

11. Passing an array of Strings to VB via ActiveX

12. Passing VB String array to DLL???