Problem Using Access Query in ASP
Author Message
 Problem Using Access Query in ASP

I am using an Access query as a stored procedure from with an ASP page.

The query calls a function which I have defined myself called
'CalcDistance'. The query is defined as a public function in module. The
query works fine from within Access but as soon as I refer to it from the
ASP page I get an error "Undefined function." If I take 'CalcDistance' out
and use something simple like Sin() or Cos() it works fine so I'm confident
the ASP code is OK.

So, the function works fine in Access AND the query works fine as a stored
procedure without the function BUT I can't get the function to work in the
query when used as a stored procedure?

Is there a setting perhaps that needs to be adjusted? Help!

Thanks,

Mark

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem Using Access Query in ASP

2. Problem Using Access Query in ASP

3. Problem Using an Access Query from an ASP page

4. Querying part of a field in Access using ASP

5. ASP/VBScript query problem for an Access database...

6. Problem Passing Parameter to ACCESS Query from ASP

7. SQL Problem using ASP (Accessing Recordset)

8. Problem ordering text data from Access column using .ASP

9. Problem with remote file access using ASP

10. Using DAO to create pass thru queries in access 2000 - references problem

11. Access 97 problem on using OpenReport with Filter query

12. Using DAO to create pass thru queries in access 2000 - references problem