how to unload forms
Author Message
 how to unload forms

i have a MDI parent form wif some MDI children and also some non-mdi
children, how to unload them all if i want to refresh the MDI parent form
(without exiting the application).

chung

Thu, 01 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to unload forms
Go ahead and loop thru the "Forms" collection and unload all the forms
except for the MDI form.  Here is an example:

    Dim oForm

    For Each oForm In Forms
        If TypeName(oForm) <> "MDIForm1" Then
            Unload oForm
        End If
    Next

My MDI form name is "MDIForm1".  This will unload all forms except my MDI
main.
-blitz

Quote:

>i have a MDI parent form wif some MDI children and also some non-mdi
>children, how to unload them all if i want to refresh the MDI parent form
>(without exiting the application).

>chung

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows Forms - Loading & Unloading Forms

2. help unload form - show another form

3. Solution: Unload form after minimizing form gives an error

4. Return to macro after unloading form in cmdOK_click

6. Proper way to unload forms in VB.NET

7. Error 5 when unloading form??

8. Error 398 when unloading form containing ocx

9. Collection of unloaded forms?

10. Load/Unload form with variable

11. USER.EXE GPF when unloading form

12. Design Enviro Shortcut Keys to Unload Forms VB5