Help finding SAL.ZIP & MPI_PS.ZIP
Author Message
 Help finding SAL.ZIP & MPI_PS.ZIP

Can somebody help me, I've been reading a book called Database Developers
Guide with VB 3 by Roger Jennings - ISBN 0-672-30440-6. I am particularly
interested in MAPI & Schedule and it mentions some files that are available
on compuserve.

I don't have access to compuserve, can anyone help me getting a copy of these
files??

SAL.ZIP  from Library 15, MS Schedule of MSWRKGRP forum.

This is also available in MSDN CD4.

MPI_PS.ZIP & MAPIHL.ZIP & MAPIWP.ZIP from Library 17, MAPI of MSWRKGRP forum

TIA

Fri, 23 May 1997 05:46:24 GMT

1. Help finding SAL.ZIP & MPI_PS.ZIP

2. abcrd001.zip/abc0995.zip - ALL BASIC CODE Packets/Reader/Extractor

3. Reading files from a zip file (Just reading the filenames, not unzipping or zipping)

4. Zip 2 zip dist calc?

5. Need ZIP source code or freeware ZIP DLL

6. CGI32.ZIP Using VB to write CGI files - cgi32.zip (1/1)

7. Help Where can I find mcidemo.zip

8. VB & ZIP Please Help

9. Where to find VB2DOC.ZIP ?

10. How can I find a Zip Drive?

11. WHERE can I find then zipped rdc6.exe

12. shell calls for zip & mail