Spread ActiveX data editing by web visitor

1. Sending Web Visitors to a backup web site if main one is down

2. WEB VISITOR COUNTER.

3. How to show the IP of the visitors of my web page

4. program to redirect web visitors

5. Excel compatible ActiveX Spread Sheet component

6. Spread ActiveX Manipulation by 3rd Party

7. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

8. using vb to creat data base linked t a spread sheet

9. Reading data from web-server out of ActiveX

10. How can I refresh data in data grid after add new/edit

11. How can I refresh/requery data in data grid after add new/edit

12. Editing data in a parameter query in Data Environment