Finding out the DLLs required by an application
Author Message
 Finding out the DLLs required by an application

After writing a VB CGI application I am trying to find ways of
speeding it up.  Keeping the DLLs that the application uses in
memory should make a big difference.  However, I'm not sure how to find
out all of the DLLs that are needed by the application.

The program uses an Access 2.0 database VB 3.0 Professional with the
compatibility layer installed. No forms or VBXs are used.

Ideas are greatly appreciated

Simon Croome

| CCIS, York University    | http://www.*-*-*.com/ |
| onTRAC Development Team  | http://www.*-*-*.com/        |

Sat, 27 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding out the DLLs required by an application
try wps.exe a freeware utility from microsoft - you can probably get
from the software library at their ftp site. Tells you all dll's in
memory.

cheers
| Andy Ball - Greenfell Computing Ltd                                     |

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error: pdsodbc.dll not found, 20532 cannot find database dll

2. Can't find crxlat16.dll during Application setup

3. German VBA DLL's required - VBADE32.DLL

4. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

5. university EMR send outs

6. on the outs

7. Learning the ins and outs of Peek and Poke

8. How to handle print outs in VB?

9. Filesystem Time outs

10. Session Variable Time-outs

11. Time-outs