HELP PLEASE - DataEnv + DataRpt + Params
Author Message
 HELP PLEASE - DataEnv + DataRpt + Params

How do I put into the DataEnv 2 dates (a greater than and a less than) from
inputbox or form?  I need to print a report by asking the user for a start
and
end date to go into the criteria of the DataEnv to select only records
between
those 2 dates.

THANKS

[remove 'brain' to reply]

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP PLEASE - DataEnv + DataRpt + Params

2. DataEnv + DataRpt + Params

3. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

4. calling Stored Proc with InputOutput params - help please!

5. calling Stored Proc with InputOutput params - help please!

6. Please advice me on ADO/DAO/DataEnv/DataReport

7. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

8. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

9. basica cmd line params - HELP!

10. Help passing in commandline params

11. passing params to modules - help