Copying a form
Author Message
 Copying a form

Is there a way to copy a form within the same project.  I have tried to do a
"Save As" and this doesn't seem to work.  I have a project where some
screens are similar and take alot of time duplicating fields and making a
few changes.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Howard Roberts

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copying a form
If I were you I would use polimorphism feature to reuse identical or similar
forms.

Dmitri.
Dmitri G.

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copying a form
I had to do it too, here is what you do:
- "save as" the form that you want to duplicate.
- RENAME the form that you "saved as" to something else within your VB
properties for that form.
- ADD a existing form to the project, which would be your original form
which you are trying to duplicate.

This should work for you,

Alex

Quote:

>Is there a way to copy a form within the same project.  I have tried to do
>"Save As" and this doesn't seem to work.  I have a project where some
>screens are similar and take alot of time duplicating fields and making a
>few changes.
>Any suggestions?
>Thanks
>Howard Roberts

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy of Form on Local Machine

2. Copy User-Form Entries in Document ?

3. Copy a form

4. copy a form? help

5. Copy a form

6. copy a form picture to a word .doc

7. How to copy a form

8. Copying a form to the clipboard at runtime

9. Copy a form

10. Copying a form

11. copying Access forms to VB

12. Copying a Form at Runtime