Generating reports form Access to Vb 3.0
Author Message
 Generating reports form Access to Vb 3.0

I am a beginning student of Visual Basic and am learning how to use
databases with Vb 3.0 Standard Edition.  My task is how to use a Microsoft
Access Database in a visual basic program that will allow input and will
print out a report.  The computer system for which this program will be used
has windows 3.11, without Microsoft Office.  If it had Microsoft Office I
would not need to make a program.  This program must not require Access.  I
have learned how to use the data control.  I think that I should use a grid
control to make the report, but I do not know how to manipulate data in a
grid.  Please help.

Wed, 17 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 2nd try- Q: How To Generate SQLServer Reports From VB 3.0

2. generating reports with a VB CGI and Access

3. Generate Access Reports from VB Script

4. Generating Access reports from VB Script solution

5. Access 97 Generated Form in VB 5.0?

6. VB 3.0 + Access 2.0 + Crystal Reports 4.0

7. VB 3.0, Access 2.0 and Crystal Reports 2.0

8. Access 2.0 and VB Pro 3.0 Crystal Reports

9. ACCESS 2.0 forms conversion to VB 3.0

10. Generating tones with VB/Win 3.0

11. Please help in VB 4.0 trying to access MS access 7.0 forms and reports

12. Bound Report in Crystal Reports 3.1 pro/VB 3.0