Help Cut/Copy & Paste
Author Message
 Help Cut/Copy & Paste

 In my menu editor I
have created Cut, Copy, Paste, my problem is that in my form I have many
text boxes I want to able to cut, copy and paste from one text box to
another.  I know how to do this using only one text box in the form and cut,
copy and paste to the same text box, but I want to cut, copy and paste to
the various other text boxes in my form.  Any help will be appreciated.  I
am using Visual Basic 6.0.  Thank You.

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cut, Copy, & Paste Code

2. Cut copy & paste in VB code

3. Treeview/Listview LabelEdit & Cut/Copy/Paste

4. Cut, Copy, Paste

5. How can I copy records like cut-n-paste

6. disabling cut/copy/paste

7. disabling copy/paste/cut on shape shortcut menu

8. Cut,Copy,Paste

9. cut, copy and paste

10. cut copy and paste

11. Cut, paste, copy questions...