OLE Automation Server can't create object!?
Author Message
 OLE Automation Server can't create object!?

All I did was the following:

Private Sub Form_Load()
'Create data object variables
Dim dat As Database
Dim dyn1 As Dynaset

'Initialize variables

Dim cDbName As String
Dim cRecSource As String

cDbName = App.Path + "\customer.mdb"
cRecSource = "LastName"

Set dat = OpenDatabase(cDbName)
Set dyn1 = dat.CreateDynaset(cRecSource)

End Sub

I get a Runtime error#429 'Ole Automation Server can't create object'.

I have the DAO 2.5/3.0 compatability layer checked in the REFERENCES
menu. I also have the OLE option checked also.. The code works fine in
another project but not this one. What am I missing?

Wed, 09 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE Automation Server Can't Create Object

2. Problem: OLE automation server can't create object

3. Can't add class to ASP.NET project - Automation server can't create object

4. OLE Automation Server cant create object error please help

5. ole automation server cant create object

6. OLE Automation Server Cannot Create Object?

7. ERROR: Automation server can't create object

8. FileSystemObject: automation server can't create object

9. AUTOMATION SERVER CAN'T CREATE OBJECT !!!!!Help

10. Automation server can't create object - Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)

11. Automation server can't create object - Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)

12. Error 429 : OLE Server can't create object