Concurrency Violation in VB.NET
Author Message
 Concurrency Violation in VB.NET

I am new to vb.net but have experience with VB 6.0.   I am trying to write a
database program to keep
track of equipment status.  I set the Data Adapter and Data Set properly so
why does this code
generate the Concurrency violation?  I use the same code elsewhere in my
program and it works
so why doesn't it work here?

Public Sub staEquip_StatusChanged(ByVal sender As Object) Handles
staEquip.StatusChanged

        Dim intFind As Integer = pnlInner.Controls.IndexOf(sender)
        MsgBox(DsEquipment2.Equipment.Item(intFind).Status)
        DsEquipment2.Equipment.Item(intFind).Status = sender.statustext
        OleDbDataAdapter1.Update(DsEquipment2)

    End Sub

Concurrency violation: the UpdateCommand affected 0 records

Can someone show me an easier way to update datasets with vb.net?

Thanks
Tim

Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:20:06 GMT

1. datagrid concurrency violation

2. Concurrency Errors with Access - VB.NET - ADO

3. Concurrency Errors with Access - VB.NET - ADO

4. concurrency in VB

5. Concurrency Control in VB

6. VB Concurrency. Locking on A Recordset

7. Setting concurrency/isolation levels from vb

8. Concurrency Control in VB

9. Concurrency Control in VB

10. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

11. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

12. how to use the system.net.sockets and system.net in VB.net