Help: Intersolv FoxPro ODBC Driver
Author Message
 Help: Intersolv FoxPro ODBC Driver

I am using a 32-bit Intersolv dBase ODBC driver to connect to FoxPro 2.5
tables in VB 4.0 (32-bit)

When I open the FoxPro tables as dynasets, they get opened as
read-only.  It seams like I have to specify the .cdx file for each .dbf
file and which tag is unique.  Some of the tables don't have a unique
key, so I'm stuck.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Phil

Sun, 12 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Intersolv FoxPro ODBC Driver

You can create a tempory unique key and then you can delete them
from VB

Quote:
> I am using a 32-bit Intersolv dBase ODBC driver to connect to FoxPro 2.5
> tables in VB 4.0 (32-bit)

> When I open the FoxPro tables as dynasets, they get opened as
> read-only.  It seams like I have to specify the .cdx file for each .dbf
> file and which tag is unique.  Some of the tables don't have a unique
> key, so I'm stuck.  Any help is appreciated.

> Thanks,
> Phil

Tue, 14 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Intersolv ODBC Driver and Synonyms

2. Intersolv ODBC drivers: cant connect

3. VB4, ODBC, Oracle through Intersolv driver: cannot write

4. Page Fault error accessing Informix tables using Intersolv ODBC Driver

5. Need help creating Fox 2.5 table via MS Visual FoxPro ODBC driver

6. Excel VBA/Macintosh/Q+E FoxPro ODBC driver

7. FoxPro ODBC Driver Shows Deleted Records

8. Need ODBC driver for FoxPro data

9. [ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]Invalid argument value

10. [ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]SQL: Statement too long.

11. [ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]Invalid argument value

12. ODBC driver error with Visual Foxpro Version 9