Wallpaper in MDI parent window
Author Message
 Wallpaper in MDI parent window

Hi!

I'm working on a MDI application in VB3.0 professional.  I would like to know how
can I place a picture (as a wallpaper) in the MDI parent window?  Also, how can
I modify the control box menu, for example to disable the close command?

Thanks in advance

Patryk Kaminski

Mon, 15 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Move activex dll child on a MDI parent parent window

2. Making a child window much bigger than its parent MDI window

3. Making a child window MUCH bigger than its parent MDI window

4. Removing the MDI parent window title from the taskbar

5. accessing scrollbar in MDI-Parent-Window

6. MDI forms not in parent window...

7. Borderless MDI Parent Window

8. problem restoring state of (NON-MDI) child windows when parent form restores

9. Window Text in MDI parent forms

10. Auto-scroll of MDI parent window

11. MDI - Outline/fixed Window? at SIDE of Parent

12. VB5: Crystal Reports child-window haven't title in MDI-parent form