SQL select different results on different forms
Author Message
 SQL select different results on different forms

I am getting differect record counts from the same select statement on
different forms.

Form1 has a 'Select * from BoardAndPrivileges where Account = 1100'.
The resulting recordset returns multiple records.

Form2 (which runs as a dialog) has the same 'Select * from
BoardAndPrivileges where account = 1100'.  This recordset only returns
one record.  The select statements are hardcoded and copy/pasted from
form1 to form2.

I cannot see why I get multiple records on the form1 select and ONLY 1
record on the form2 select.  I have played with this and am not making
any progress.

Any Ideas?

--
Patrick Goupell

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 28 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. cr6 prof - different printers = different results

2. select box should show values from two different fields from different tables

3. Native code results different from p-code results

4. Sort query results according to criteria from different table

5. Launching a different database from a different db w/ vba

6. Same Code - Different Results

7. Different menu's for different users

8. 97 gives different result to 2000

9. Macro to set different margins on different pages

10. Different results, macro from cmd line vs app

11. Different Results

12. FYI: Different result with Multipage1.Value = Multipage1.Value + 1 or - 1