Database Connectivity: Multi-User Issues
Author Message
 Database Connectivity: Multi-User Issues

I am working on a project that, using an ODBC datasource, connects
from multiple workstations to a single database.  The problem that has
been encountered is that we are having a lot of code in a lot of
places just to deal with data changes by other users.  What I am
looking for is answers to how to mitigate this problem.  We are
willing to pay consulting fees but I need responses FAST.  This
project is already overdue and any more waits will be devastating.
Anyone, that knows of controls, or processes or ANYTHING that will
help us with these problems is helpful.

Please E-mail all responses to:

Thank you for your time.

---
Jeff Wood
Technologist/Systems Architecture Lead
Squarerigger Corporation.

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Database Connectivity: Multi-User Issues

2. Integrity issues with multi-user MS Access database

3. Integrity issues with multi-user MS Access database

4. Database Multi-user Locking Issue

5. Can anyone point me to some ADO (5) multi-user network connectivity examples/

6. Multi user issues

7. multi user issues in access

8. Multi User Security Issue

9. VB ADO multi-user issues