asynchronous Sybase CT-Library programming under VB
Author Message
 asynchronous Sybase CT-Library programming under VB

Hi,

I am trying to do some asynchronous connection to a Sybase server under VB 3.0
I have looked at SQL-Sombrero/VBX but it does say much about asynchronous
connection.  I would appreciate it if anyone out there can give me some
pointers or perhaps some sample async CT-Library code under VB or even C.

Thanks

Kee Meng

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sybase CT-Lib Direct from VB

2. DB-Library/VBX and CT-Library/VBX

3. What is a library database.........?...(CopyObject question)

4. VB4 direct OCI, DB-Library and CT-Library OCXes 32 bit!

5. OCX/DB-Library - OCX/CT-Library (Looking for VBSQL.OCX?)

6. Temp Jobs in CT Area in VB

7. US-CT VB, ACCESS, ODBC and/or RDB

8. US-CT VB, ACCESS, ODBC and/or RDB, RALLY

9. US-CT VB, ACCESS ANALYST

10. CT-Fortune 100 Client - Senior VB 6.0 Consultants

11. Looking for VB Programmer in Stamford,CT area.Few hours of work.$$

12. writing asynchronous delegate in VB.NET