DBGrid without a Data Control
Author Message
 DBGrid without a Data Control

Is it possible connect a DBGrid Control to a recordset without using a
Data Control in my form?  If so how is it done?

I was able to do this with other controls such as text and check boxes
but I havent been able to do it with the columns in DBGrid.

Please e-mail me.

Thanks,

Michael Jenkins
Control Tech Consulting Inc.
(905) 790-1507
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jenkinsm

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

2. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

3. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

4. DBGrid without a Data Control

5. Help: DBGrid - Adding data without Data Control?

6. Help: DBGrid - Adding data without Data Control?

7. DBGrid without Data Control

8. DBGrid without Data Control

9. Can I use dbgrid without data control ?

10. Filling DBGrid without Data Control?

11. DBGrid without Data Control

12. CAn I use DBGrid without Data Control ?