SQL AVG MAX etc.
Author Message
 SQL AVG MAX etc.

When I try to retrieve information such as Averages or Sums I can display
the result in a text box if it is linked to the datacontrol but I can't use
the variable otherwise.

Data1.RecordSource = "Select Avg(Salary) as AvgSalary from Table"

I can see the result on a form but if I try to use AvgSalary I can't.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Randy

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 04:25:34 GMT

1. Calculate max and avg's for running totals

2. How do I save result of SQL - Avg, Sum, Min, Max, etc. directly to a variable?

3. How do I save result of SQL - Avg, Sum, Min, Max, etc. directly to a variable?

4. SQL AVG a Time Field

5. SQL Query - MAX, Grouping and Sub query

6. sql MAX function

7. Max. length of SQL string in openrecordset statement

8. VB 3 - SQL-DMAX AND MAX METHODS

9. way to find max var char field lengths of fields in SQL Server table

10. HELP! SQL MAX Function in VB

11. VB SQL problem with MIN/MAX

12. Max size of an SQL string???