vb5 and dim database statement error. Please help
Author Message
 vb5 and dim database statement error. Please help

Hi everybody,

VB5 does not see type: database or recordset. Is it a real problem or
because of me. Put this statement in a form load procedure and run:

Dim dbs as Database

I've got an error tells me user defined type not defined. I don't get it.
Please help. My email:

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb5 and dim database statement error. Please help

Peter Tran heeft geschreven in bericht ...

Quote:
>Hi everybody,

>VB5 does not see type: database or recordset. Is it a real problem or
>because of me. Put this statement in a form load procedure and run:

>Dim dbs as Database

>I've got an error tells me user defined type not defined. I don't get it.
>Please help. My email:

Make sure the you select DAO (data acces objects) in the project-references!

Hope it helps.

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbie, error in Dim statement

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. Help with DIM statement

4. DIM statement HELP requested

5. Help with DIM statement

6. Help with DIM statement

7. Need HELP with DIM statement!

8. Dim dbs As Database generates error

9. Dim dbs as Database returns error

10. Access 2002 dim dbs as database error

11. automation error - dim mydb as database

12. Dim Base As Database => error