VB 4.0(16) and Crystal & E-Mail problems.
Author Message
 VB 4.0(16) and Crystal & E-Mail problems.

I have an application developed in Visual Basic 4.0 (16-bit) that exports a
Crystal Report to a mail recipient.  Everything works fine, But:  when the
Crystal mapi message box pops up to enter the recipients name, no matter
what I type in returns an invalid addressee (even if it is myself!).
However, when I use the "Addresses" button found on the default form and
select a name from the resulting address list, it works fine.

My question is this:  How do I get around the continual error of getting the
address not valid, even though I know it is valid?  Secondly, how do I
default the name of the person the e-mail it to go to, into the TO section
of the Crystal e-mail box?

If anyone has any ideas, they are greatly appreciated.  Thanks, all.

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 4.0 16 and Crystal reports problem

2. VB 4.0 (16-Bit)/Crystal Reports 3.0.1.32 (16-Bit) Print Preview Maximize Window

3. I have problems with VB 4.0 16 bits, ODBC 16-bits and ORACLE

4. VB 4.0 16-bit and Crystal 5.0

5. VB 4.0 16-bit and Crystal 5.0 OCX

6. Crystal Report - VB 4.0/16 - Access

7. UPGRADING CRYSTAL REPORT 16 BIT IN VB 4.0 TO CR VERSION 5.0

8. CRYSTAL REPORT BUNDLED WITH VB 4.0 16 BIT

9. How to close VB 4.0 16 bit program when a Crystal report Window is closed

10. VB 4.0 16 bit & Excell

11. Running VB 4.0 (16 bit ) & 5.0 together

12. VB 4/16 & WinFax Pro 4.0