DAO and ISAM with Excel Files
Author Message
 DAO and ISAM with Excel Files

I am experiancing problems with null values using ISAM and DAO to Excell
files. If any one can help or has the same problem I would appreciate
knowing

Regards

Trevor Denton

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Using DAO and ISAM to get to Excel Files

2. Problems using VBA to link or DAO to import Excel file into Access97

3. Adding records to an Excel file with DAO

4. open an Excel file by using ADO or DAO

5. Open secured Excel file with DAO ?

6. Using DAO to link a spreadsheet: ISAM error

7. DAO program install problem regarding ISAM

8. Help Me Please, DAO, JET, ISAM, FoxPro

9. Error 3170: Installable ISAM Error. DAO.Workspace

10. Parameters for Excel ISAM drivers

11. INSTALLABLE ISAM-Excel Version #

12. ISAM File Storage Format of MS Access 2.0 database files