DBCombo causes the application to crash ...
Author Message
 DBCombo causes the application to crash ...

I am developing an software with using a lot of DBCombo.  Sometime, when I
redefine the recordsource of the DBCombo and refresh it, GPF will occurred
and the application will crash.

Could anyone suggest a solution for me to debug it?

Rgds,
  Francis Lee

Mon, 08 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCombo causes the application to crash ...

I get this too.  Are you using UpdateControls method?  I'm not, but
saw it in a book.  Maybe that could help.

Also not using DataSource and DataField.  Are you?

LAA

Quote:

>I am developing an software with using a lot of DBCombo.  Sometime, when I
>redefine the recordsource of the DBCombo and refresh it, GPF will occurred
>and the application will crash.
>Could anyone suggest a solution for me to debug it?
>Rgds,
>  Francis Lee

LAMBAN

Everyone wants to be spy in the house of love.
What they don't know is that love is living in
sin with sex somewhere else.

Thu, 11 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCombo causes the application to crash ...

I also just found in a vb group that the database could be corrupted.

LAA

Quote:
>I get this too.  Are you using UpdateControls method?  I'm not, but
>saw it in a book.  Maybe that could help.
>Also not using DataSource and DataField.  Are you?
>LAA

>>I am developing an software with using a lot of DBCombo.  Sometime, when I
>>redefine the recordsource of the DBCombo and refresh it, GPF will occurred
>>and the application will crash.
>>Could anyone suggest a solution for me to debug it?
>>Rgds,
>>  Francis Lee
>LAMBAN
>Everyone wants to be spy in the house of love.
>What they don't know is that love is living in
>sin with sex somewhere else.

LAMBAN

Everyone wants to be spy in the house of love.
What they don't know is that love is living in
sin with sex somewhere else.

Thu, 11 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBCombo Causes IDE Crash

2. DBCombo Causes IDE Crash

3. DataGrid Navigation Causes Application Crash

4. ImgScan causes application to crash on exit

5. Threed32.OCX Causes Application Crash.

6. RDC method viewreport causes application to crash

7. Faulting module MSVBVM60.DLL v6.0.97.82 causes application to crash

8. NetLocalGroupEnum causing VB6 to crash with an Application Error

9. Closing my application causes VB6 to crash!

10. NetLocalGroupEnum causing VB6 to crash with an Application Error

11. Help on Crashing Application (DLL Crash)

12. DBCombo Causes GPF