Reading WKS/WK1 from VB
Author Message
 Reading WKS/WK1 from VB

Anyone have a dll or code snippet that would allow me to read Lotus WKS or
WK1 files? What I really need to do is to be able to convert them into a
MDB file. I got ahold of a DLL that someone wrote but the sample didn't
work and the docs were sketchy at best.

Cheers,
  Eric

Fri, 26 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Reading WKS/WK1 from VB

Quote:
> Anyone have a dll or code snippet that would allow me to read Lotus WKS or
> WK1 files? What I really need to do is to be able to convert them into a
> MDB file. I got ahold of a DLL that someone wrote but the sample didn't
> work and the docs were sketchy at best.
> Cheers,
>   Eric

If you have a copy of Access it can import them directly.

--

MES, 26 North Road,
Lerwick, Shetland, UK     Compuserve: 100016,1727

Fri, 26 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. 3rd party VB Control to Write .WK1 files?

2. Lock NT Wks

3. Lock NT Wks

4. Lock NT Wks

5. Import lotus wk1 spreadsheet error