ADO Recordsets and DataCombos
Author Message
 ADO Recordsets and DataCombos

Hi Guys,
I have two frustrating problems.
Firstly, in DAO I could read a value into a variable by simply saying
Var_ID = Data1.Recordset.Client_ID ,  How do I do this with ADO, assuming
that I have now replaced the Data1 control with an Adodc1 control..
Secondly I have a DataCombo box displaying Client Names being populated from
a SQL query "Select Client_ID, Client_Name from Clients",
When this DataCombo closes, I want to populate a DataGrid with the Invoice
Numbers of the particular client chosen in the DataCombo. I would like to
say "Select Invoices from Invoice where Client_ID = the client_id of the
selected Client from the DataCombo selection.
What do I type after the = sign ??????
Thanx Arthur

Sun, 09 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Navigating through Recordsets using DataCombo (ADO)

2. ADO recordset position and datacombo ctrl.

3. Navigating through Recordsets using DataCombo (ADO)

4. DataCombo box using ADO recordset

5. ADO DataCombo Bind to a Recordset.

6. Populating a DataCombo Box with ADO RecordSet

7. Open ADO recordset on another ADO recordset - possible?

8. DataCombo & disconnected recordset

9. Navigating through Recordset using DataCombo

10. Navigating through Recordsets using DataCombo - How?

11. DataCombo & disconnected recordset

12. Using DataCombo control with DAO Recordset