How to get centered text on a none multi line text box (VB4)
Author Message
 How to get centered text on a none multi line text box (VB4)

Hi All,

Hopefully the header line says it all,

but I need to have a number of text boxes with central aligned text.

I have looked in the help guide / book but it says you must have multi
line boxes.

Why the hell do you need multi line text boxes, that has nothing to do
with alignment.

Anyway, any help would be most appreciated.

If possible could I have an email, as I don't get to take these groups
very often.

Cheers

Russ
R & L Enterprises - Software/ Hardware Development & Distribution
M.L. Greenwood's & Associates - Business & Technical Consultancy

Mon, 08 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How to get centered text on a none multi line text box (VB4)

Quote:
> but I need to have a number of text boxes with central aligned text.
> I have looked in the help guide / book but it says you must have multi
> line boxes.

Well, a work-around is to use multi-line controls, but simply trap and kill
the Enter keystroke.

--
I rocked my baby sister all day.  | INTJ
Until I ran out of rocks.         |

Fri, 12 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get centered text on a none multi line text box (VB4)

2. Assigning Multi line text to a multiline text box

3. VB4 - Multi Line Text Boxes / Databses (2 problems)

4. getting a specific line of text from a text box (vb5)

5. Getting Line Text of a Rich Text Box - efficiently

6. Printing other lines from Multi-Line text box

7. Line numbers into multi-line text box

8. ? Text Box: multi line; fixed length per line

9. multi line text box

10. multi line text box

11. Multi-Line Text Boxes and advanced formatting help!

12. Multi-Line Text Box and Scroll Bars