HOW TO DISPLAY DATA FROM ACCESS WHEN CLICKING ON SELECTION IN DBcombo
Author Message
 HOW TO DISPLAY DATA FROM ACCESS WHEN CLICKING ON SELECTION IN DBcombo

WHEN I CLICK ON THE SELECTION IN DBCOMBO HOW DO I DISPLAY THE DATA. I AM
USING ACCESS AS THE DATABASE. MY APP TO NAVIGATE.
PLEASE HELP MY BOSS IS GOING TO KILL ME!

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HOW TO DISPLAY DATA FROM ACCESS WHEN CLICKING ON SELECTION IN DBcombo
dbcombo.text

this will list the current item.

Quote:

>WHEN I CLICK ON THE SELECTION IN DBCOMBO HOW DO I DISPLAY THE DATA. I AM
>USING ACCESS AS THE DATABASE. MY APP TO NAVIGATE.
>PLEASE HELP MY BOSS IS GOING TO KILL ME!

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unwanted click events in VB5 with data control and dbCombos

2. Click Event Fired By Data Changed in DbCombo box

3. DBCombo not displaying bound data in VB5

4. DBcombo not displaying bound data in VB5

5. Crystal Reports - Displaying selection data in report

6. Data Access: Combo vs DBCombo: Help!

7. DBCombo to add data to Access Query

8. Getting related fields when a selection is made thru DBCombo

9. DBCombo selection

10. DBCombo mouse selection

11. DBCombo selection

12. DBCombo - Validating after selection