QueryDefs and Using Saved Queries
Author Message
 QueryDefs and Using Saved Queries

Hi,
    I am using VB 5 with an Access 7.0 database. I have some code that
goes like this:
'Start Code
Set MyQuerDef = db.CreateQueryDef("MyDef", "SELECT PersonID FROM
UserPersonAccess WHERE UserID = #")

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. QueryDefs and Using Saved Queries

2. QueryDefs Fields Collection on a CrossTab Query

3. QueryDefs - Field Names in Action Queries

4. Access QueryDefs Refresh & Query Design Show Flag

5. Parameterized querydefs, dataControls, TrueGrid or SQL query problems

6. Parameterized querydefs, dataControls, TrueGrid or SQL query problems

7. VB6 and deleting queries by looping through QueryDefs

8. Saving a previous address to a table via append query in acce ss using VB

9. Saving a Query using VB6

10. Function using Querydefs in 2002

11. HELP WITH ACCESS 2000 USING QUERYDEFS

12. Problem with using Parameter QueryDefs