VB6, Visual Data Tools -----> upon close form hourglass cursor won't change back to normal
Author Message
 VB6, Visual Data Tools -----> upon close form hourglass cursor won't change back to normal

I have a startup form with command buttons, which, when pressed bring up
databound forms (created with the Visual Data Tools Addin) to view/update
Access tables.  When I close the data bound form to return to the startup
form, the cursor becomes an hourglass, and won't change back to a normal
cursor.

If I manually create the data bound forms, this problem is not evident.

Any Help?

Wed, 24 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6, Visual Data Tools -----> upon close form hourglass cursor won't change back to normal
put this in your form unload -event..

   Screen.MousePointer = 0

Tim

Quote:

> I have a startup form with command buttons, which, when pressed bring up
> databound forms (created with the Visual Data Tools Addin) to view/update
> Access tables.  When I close the data bound form to return to the startup
> form, the cursor becomes an hourglass, and won't change back to a normal
> cursor.

> If I manually create the data bound forms, this problem is not evident.

> Any Help?

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't find Enterprize Visual Data Tools in VB6

2. Passing Data From A Form To A Different Table Upon Close

3. Tip : VB.NET Form Won't Close on Me.Close + User Controls

4. Visual Database Tools won't excute query.

5. form close upon MDI form

6. Cursor doesn't change to Hourglass

7. I.E. 5.0 Windows Won't Close with VB6 API Code

8. VB4: Closing data bound form leaves cursor moving

9. Access form won't close using VBA

10. Form Won't close

11. Form that won't close

12. Need a GUI VB6 Query Tool other than Visual Data Manager