full ODBC driver sample code wanted
Author Message
 full ODBC driver sample code wanted

We are looking for 'real' ODBC driver sample
code, i.e. not the 'empty' sample that is part
of the ODBC SDK distribution.
It is our intention to develop a driver for the
data acquisition package PI. We rather do not
want to start from scratch, but start from a
working example. Of course it would be very nice
if we could download a PI ODBC driver somewhere!

Sat, 06 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oracle ODBC driver / Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle

2. WANTED: Btrieve ODBC Driver

3. Full drive directory/file listing code wanted

4. y2K - disfunctional code samples/situations wanted

5. database sample code wanted

6. Code Samples Wanted for Software Library

7. WANTED: sample code for fetching HTML documents

8. WANTED: sample code BC4.5 DLL + VB3

9. Credit Card code sample(s) Wanted!!!

10. ZModem Protocal driver or source code wanted!!

11. WANTED: Visual C4++ SAMPLES: Source code for PERFMON app (NT)

12. Communication Sample Code Wanted