Form Lockup--Access Database
Author Message
 Form Lockup--Access Database

Ok...this is probably an easy one, but it's driving me nuts.  I've done this
many times before, but for some reason this time it's not working.  I've
created a form using the data form manager (no brainer) to show fields from an
Access 7.0 file.  Everything was created by the manager, including the close
button which utilizes an "Unload Me" command to dump the form.  Problem is,
for some reason, when it unloads the form the program locks up.  The hourglass
comes up and it's working--but it never returns to the program.  I finally
have to go out to VB4 and stop it.  Compiling it into a full executable
doesn't work; neither does changing the unload command and making it specific
to the form.  Never had this happen before--any ideas?   Anyone out there who
could point out a suggestion would be appreciated.

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Lockup in VB 4.0 with database command buttons

2. Customized Appointment Form Lockups PC

3. Unload Form Lockup Problem

4. Unload Form Lockup Problem

5. Lockup after load form

6. Error when accessing Access database from form

7. Linking an access database search form to the Internet

8. open form in another database; ACCESS 7.0

9. accessing form object in other database

10. web form to access database

11. Access Database from Outlook Form