Report width is greater than page width
Author Message
 Report width is greater than page width

Can anyone help me with this problem?  I am creating a report with a few
columns
but cannot seem to get past this problem.  I tried reducing the the "width"
property
and the reportwidth property but it didn't seem to help.

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report width wider than paper width

2. Changing Page Width Using Data Report

3. Changing Page Width using Data Report

4. Setting datagrid column width sets width of toplevel!!

5. Left or Right Marging greater than the width of the paper error

6. Setting form width/height = image width/height

7. Set Grid width to sum of Column Widths

8. DataReport width greater then 12000 ???

9. ListView column width = ListView width ?

10. Total width of columns = Width of ListView

11. Setting Usercontrol (ocx) width at runtime wider than Width property of usercontrol

12. ListView.Width <> Sum of ColumnHeader widths