TWAIN HP/Scanner Inte
Author Message
 TWAIN HP/Scanner Inte

 Ds> Does anyone have or can point me to any information regarding the
 Ds> TWAIN  standard for programming HP scanners?  I'm trying to write a
 Ds> program that  will initiate scan's and store the results in a database.

 While I haven't used them, there are couple graphic libraries for VB
 which includes a TWAIN interface.  One the comes to mind is LeadTools.

 Also, according to my understanding, the specs for TWAIN are available
 from HP.  You could implement your own TWAIN interface...

 Hope the information helps,

 Richard Rosenheim

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

Wed, 19 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

2. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

3. TWAIN HP/Scanner Interface

4. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

5. Acquire, Twain Twain Twain and Twain Again.

6. SCANNERS - TWAIN.DLLS

7. twain scanner

8. Twain Scanner Integration

9. Threading and TWAIN Scanners