VB and browsers
Author Message
 VB and browsers

I am writing a little app that will be distributed to my client's customers.
It will contain a database of names addresses and other info, etc, and we
want to customers to be able to enter a few search criteria and for the app
to bounce back the results of their search. Pretty simple stuff.

I have seen similar apps that use HTML/browser technology, allowing users to
run the app no matter what platform they are using (many of their customers
use Macs).

I haven't done much with VB outside of building a Standard EXE apps. Is this
the sort of thing I could do in VB (using Active-X or whatever) or will I
need to look at Java?  Where would I go to research this?

Thanks.

Peter Busch

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB web Browser module

2. VB HTML browser

3. Question on VB and Browser.

4. VB Image Browser

5. VB Web Browser

6. pass data from vb to browser ap

7. Vb web browser

8. Send command from VB to Browser

9. VB HTML browser

10. How many VB Web browsers?

11. VB Web Browser Control/Trapping events question...

12. VB Object Browser