VB4 Question. Perhaps easy for the gurus...
Author Message
 VB4 Question. Perhaps easy for the gurus...

I'm creating a dynamic Access interface, in which some of the fields may
be added or deleted when the updates are put through.  My question is
this.  How do you access the NAME of the fields for display if it is
assigned at run-time????  I can get to the point of getting the field
name from a data bound control, however the database has to be static,
since the I assigned that field to the control at design time.  Is there
anyway to access the index of fields present in a recordset??? perhaps
such as 'data.recordset.fields!xxxxx'???
preferably to return a string type.
Thanks

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perhaps a question for the gurus?!?

2. Perhaps a SystemParametersInfo guru can help

3. EASY EASY EASY question

4. Hey VB gurus - VB4 chart control question

5. Question for a guru (WOSA guru, that is)

6. GURU/SEMI-GURU please help with ActiveX DLL threading question

7. Perhaps a stupid question about attachments and VBA scripts

8. Stupid question from a perhaps stupid beginner.

9. Stupid question...Perhaps

10. perhaps a stupid question!

11. Stupid Question...Perhaps

12. (VB5) Stupid Question, perhaps