Modify an database from an activeX control in a web page
Author Message
 Modify an database from an activeX control in a web page

Hello
how can i modify my database in my ftp with an an activie X control in a
web page ????
Please Help Me .

Tue, 11 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modify an database from an activeX control in a web page

2. Activex Control on Web Page w/Database connectivity

3. ActiveX control on Web page <-> Database

4. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

5. ActiveX control from Web Page

6. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

7. Using ActiveX control in web page?

8. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page

9. How do I pass an image to an ActiveX control in a web page

10. activex controls in web pages

11. ActiveX Control On Web Page

12. ActiveX control on a web page