DBCombo to show fields in alphabetical order
Author Message
 DBCombo to show fields in alphabetical order

I have a DBCombo to show lastnames of customers. If I bound it to customer
table with data control it shows lastnames and as I have bookmark
code under DBCombo's click event:

datCustomer.recordset.bookmark=DBCombo.selecteditem

it also moves to the record containing customer's information. But as I
try to set another data control with a select clause in its recordsource
and the field name set to lastname, DBCombo does show lastnames nicely in
alphabetical order, but does not move to that customer. (bookmark statement
set naturally to that select clause data control name).

VB is 5.0.

Any tricks?

Thaks!

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. to cross a table in alphabetical order

2. Printing documents in alphabetical order

3. Print documents in alphabetical order

4. Print documents in alphabetical order

5. Automatic alphabetical order

6. Alphabetical order

7. Help, dir : how to class files by alphabetical order

8. sorting array values in alphabetical order

9. listbox alphabetical order

10. Alphabetical Order

11. Alphabetical order

12. Sort strings in alphabetical order