CRYSTAL REPORTS PROBLEM HELP!
Author Message
 CRYSTAL REPORTS PROBLEM HELP!

 I've got a customer printing reports from my VB custom database using Access 2.0 files with Crystal Reports Pro Version 4.0.  This customer prints
about 200-500 pages of this report a day.  It has done fine for several months and then last week, when printing the report the printer starts printing
while the computer is still counting up, the printer will start printing at 583 out of 588 pages created in memory and then when the report is finished,
random pages from 583 to 588 are completely blank, even though they show up in the preview.

Does anybody have a clue as to what could be causing this?

Thanks,
-Al

Tue, 13 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 CRYSTAL REPORTS PROBLEM HELP!
I would suggest that have upgraded a printer driver!

Wed, 14 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal reports problem - help ?

2. Crystal Reports Problems, Help

3. More Crystal Reports Problems - HELP!!!

4. Crystal Report Help Please or Tell me where to get Crystal Help

5. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

6. Help: Crystal Reports section subtotal problem...

7. Help: Crystal Report 6.0 OLE / DAO problem

8. Help - Crystal Reports Problem

9. Help wanted, problem with Crystal Report 6

10. Help !!!: Problem with Crystal Report

11. Help !! : problem with Crystal Report and Null fields

12. Password problem using Crystal Reports HELP ME !!